Thursday, August 6, 2009

Not quite the SDCC wrap up

Yeah, one more day, then I will post it. Really. Truly. In the meantime, I'm going to do a little cross-blog promotion.

My blog, The Manakalita Manifesto, is now not only a place for my personal blatherings and stories, but is also home to the first in what I hope to be a series of interviews with creators I admire.

For the inaugural edition, I asked a writer familiar to The Conspiracy Apes blog: Chris Roberson. If you recall, Chris was the first--as far as I can tell--person outside of the fan clubs to write about the Conspiracy novel. His entry on us got noticed by a few others and the story is making its way onto the web in part because of that post.

I had originally asked him to do an interview earlier in the year for a book he had released in late 2008, but that didn't work out. Fortunately, Chris is a pretty prolific guy, and his latest novel is out now in the UK, and here in October. That made it the perfect time to have a chat with him about the new book, and a few other things he's got going on.

Please check out my interview with Chris, and I promise not to shill for my blog here anymore (than necessary).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to make your comments here. No flame posts, please - if you have a different opinion than the author, feel free to comment, but in a positive and friendly manner. We are all fans here, and all positive discussion can only lead to a new awareness of the potential of our favorite franchise. As soon as your comment is looked over by an admin, it will be approved and posted. Thank you!